======== Jan 2021 - 2022 COVID-19 - Shipping update! Please note that your shipment may be interrupted or delayed during transit, due to postal personnel limitations, depending on your location. Packages may take longer to arrive at the destination. We appreciate your patience. Do not order if this is unacceptable.=========
Orders are shipped via USPS and come with tracking.
✸✸✸ ►Some items may not be suitable for Children or Pets. Some seeds and plants may cause skin irritation, some may be toxic and require special handling or caution. Buy at your own risk. Seeds are meant for planting only. Before you intend to consume any flowers or herbs, be sure to check with a health care professional for any allergies you may have. Buyer assumes all risk. Information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1) ► We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept p-pal because their terms and our terms are incompatible.
1.a) ► Beginning April 6, 2020. If a full refund is requested by the customer from us for reasons that we have no control over (i.e. change mind), or a refund is issued for reasons that we have no control over (i.e. wrong address etc) we will deduct the processing fee charged by the credit card processing company.
Thank you for your understanding. Any questions at all please contact us via the website contact option.
2) ► All orders will be shipped within 1-3 Business Days of payment receipt via USPS first class or priority mail only. Protective Bubble envelope is used (or box), with tracking.
We are known to ship quickly, however, for larger orders please give us an extra day since we hand select, hand package and hand label all of our seeds on a made-to-order bases.
PLEASE READ: The total shipping cost that appears on your package MAY NOT BE THE SAME AMOUNT that you paid on eCRATER. If the shipping cost is a different amount on the label, a lesser amount, please know that the higher shipping you paid on eCRATER includes the "handling" fee (which will not be shown on the actual package). Thank you for understanding.
► Due to weight estimation, on occasion the shipping calculator may overcharge for shipping, we will refund any excess shipping cost over $2 once we are caught up with paperwork. If the shipping calculator makes an error and charges less than shipping and handling cost, we will be responsible to cover any additional costs.
3) ► Wrong Address/Returned Mail: Please check to make sure your address is correct while placing your order. If we happen to catch an insufficient address, we'll send an email and you have 24 hours to respond. If no response, a refund will be issued minus any processing fees that occurred during this transaction. We cannot be held liable for lost packages due to wrong or insufficient addresses supplied. For claims that a package was not received even though it shows delivered, please contact your local post office or file a claim at 1-800-275-8777 using the tracking number provided.
3.2) ► No changes can be made and no cancellations are accepted once the order has shipped.
4) ► Guarantees Seeds:
If seeds arrive damaged we'll either replace them or refund you for the item if you email us within 24 hours of delivery. After that, the seeds are in your care.
We do not pre-treat our seeds unless specified in the item description. Many of our seeds, especially exotic or rare species, require some form of pre-treatment i.e soaking, nicking or stratification. Seeds leave our premises fresh and within reasonable germination / growing expectations, however, rare and exotic plant material comes generally with challenges; we do supply extra seeds. While we do provide species specific growing guidelines, seed products depend on many important related grower skills such as storage, proper planting time, type of soil, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides and reasonable environment conditions during the growing period. Germination is also affected by factors such as temperature, planting depth, moisture content, light intensity and contamination of planting media. These factors are completely out of our control and are your responsibility and risk. If this is not acceptable, please do not purchase. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Due to the nature of the item, no additional guarantees are given, no refunds or replacements. *
5) ► Guarantees Plants, Cuttings, Bulbs, Fruits:
Plants are living things: Note that shipping during frigid or hot temperatures comes at your own risk. We ship live cuttings, bulbs or live plants within the US mainland only. • Expedited shipping is available and must be requested.
Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska customers may request getting the order mailed, at their own risk. We'll send an email and you have 24 hours to respond. If no response, a refund will be issued minus any processing fees that occurred during this transaction. You must know your states import regulations. Otherwise, if plants, fruits, bulbs and cuttings arrive damaged we'll either replace them or refund you for the item if you email us within 24 hours of delivery. We digitally record all plants we ship to you the day of shipment. Proof of damage is required. After that, they are in your care. We cannot honor any claims without detailed pictures or after the 24 hour from delivery. Special requests and shipping costs are not refundable; specify, if needed, that what you order is in fact what you actually want to receive, before you order (i.e type of cuttings). If this is not acceptable, please do not purchase. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Due to the nature of the item, no additional guarantees are given, no refunds or replacements. *
6) ► The pictures are used for descriptive purposes only and not specifically your purchase. Individual results may vary. Please check the item subject line and item description for exact details on the item you purchase, or ask us before you order. Images often get supplied by our customers, on occasion we get images from individuals that do not belong to them. If there is an image that should be removed, please notify us at once and we'll immediately remove it.
7) ► 1) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International Orders can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks to arrive depending on destination. This does not include a possible customs hold up. You agree to pay all customs duties, and or other taxes and fees that may be levied by your government. You are responsible for knowing and heeding any import regulations, prohibitions and restrictions which may apply. We do not provide any official, quarantine or phytosanitary Certificates at this time.
We do not send botanical items to mail forwarding companies or addresses with the intend to export. Centerofthewebb shall not be responsible for botanical shipments that are seized by customs or prohibited entry into your country for any reason. All international orders are at the buyers risk. No refunds will be given. If this is not acceptable, please do not purchase. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
8) ► 2) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PERISHABLES: Perishable seeds such as fresh harvest/moist seeds are shipped at your own discretion. While we do prepare fresh seeds properly, know that these type of seed 'can' display a moldy residue if packaged for longer than 10 days. This can be remedied in some cases by washing seeds in soapy water. Some perishable seeds may be germinating during shipping. Bulbs and Live plants ship within the United States "Only".
9) ► ENVIRONMENT: Most of our clients are savvy green house or indoor growers or responsible growers with dedicated, isolated growing areas. Please check your states or countries invasive plant roster before planting exotic seed outdoors, this goes particularly for vines or aquatics in subtropical and tropical areas where some plants can be invasive.
10) ► REFUND/RETURN POLICY: If for some reason you are not satisfied with what you've received you must email us within 2 days of receipt and tell us the reason. We will then attempt to make the situation right. If nothing can be done to rectify the matter we will then offer a full refund for the product after the package and all it's content are returned to us through the mail. Shipping is not refundable.
All refunds and or adjustment are made the following weekend.
11) ►Our seeds come from plants grown with natural and chemical free methods. NO chemical pesticides. NO commercial/chemical fertilizers, made from petroleum and other natural gases. NO chemical herbicides. NO preventative spraying. NO genetically modified organisms were used. Our seeds are not “Certified Organic”.
12) ► We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
►☺ Thank you for your understanding in the above and for being our customer, we appreciate your business. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us via the contact page.
♫ Note: We get 99.9% of all emails and respond to all relevant. Spam and solicitations will be ignored. We screen our spam too. Please make sure your email server can accept our response to your email request, or you wont get it and might feel ignored. We will not fill out any automated spam prevention request forms nor will we open any uninvited attachments.
*Exceptions: Under special circumstances and pending approval, a refund for items may be given, once the item (s) are returned to us. Tracking number is required. Shipping cost is not refundable unless the mistake is on our side.
●●●●●●● The Safe Seed Pledge ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Agriculture and seeds provide the basis upon which our lives depend. We must protect this foundations as a safe and genetically stable source for future generations. For the benefit of all farmers, gardeners and consumers who want an alternative, we pledge that we do not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds or plants. The mechanical transfer of genetic material outside of natural reproductive methods and between genera, families or kingdoms, poses great biological risks as well as economic, political, and cultural threats. We feel that genetically engineered varieties have been insufficiently tested prior to public release. More research and testing is necessary to further assess the potential risks of genetically engineered seeds. Further, we wish to support agricultural progress that leads to healthier soils, genetically diverse agricultural ecosystems and ultimately people and communities."
You will note the Council for Responsible Genetics use of the word "knowingly" in the pledge above. This is because it is a pledge, a promise, and not an absolute legal guarantee.
Because we cannot control nature, there is always the possibility of genetic drift. Thanks to the large multi-national corporations, this threat exists in your backyard, mine and now even into the farthest reaches of the world. Since testing is both cost prohibitive, as well as imperfect and often inconclusive, we therefore state that we will not be held legally responsible if any of our seed tests positive for genetically modified organisms.
That said, we do have control over where our seed comes from so we can reduce the likelihood of this threat. And to date, we have not had a problem. We are sorry for having to waste the space here to spell this out, but sadly, this is the world in which we live.