Grow something new from Seeds. Raising new or unusual varieties is like opening a surprise package and it adds excitement and diversity to plate and garden. Virtually none of these can be found in the supermarkets. Fun for the vain desire for exclusivity, adding interest to your plate or as a special gift for your favorite pal. These are not some weird creations, these are actual heirloom varieties. Makes a great gift for the gardener that has everything.
This Collection includes following individually packaged (not mixed up) organic heirloom seeds with growing guidelines:
- Rat Tail Radish (eat fresh, make pickles)
- Mouse Melon Cucamelon Melothria scabra (mini gherkin)
- Strawberry Spinach Goosefoot Chenopodium capitatum (eat like spinach)
- Caterpillar Prickly Bean (novelty for your salad)
- Jelly Melon/ Horned Melon (for sweet and savory)
- Romanesco Broccoli (Italian Heirloom)
-- 6 small wooden Plant markers
Comes gift wrapped in a sturdy Bio-degradable Kraft Gift Box with decorative belly band.
Seed count is approx 15 - 100 each seed packet, depending on variety.
➔ See any other weird and wacky seed varieties you would like to add to the gift box? Just order along and ▶ let us know to include it in the box!◀, we'll add it!