Vegetables in southern regions with warmer year-round temperatures tend to be deep rooted and fairly drought tolerant, although consistent irrigation will increase yields. Below is a nice selection of heat loving vegetable seeds for smaller gardens in hot climates. Great moving or house warming gift!
Collection includes 6 types of individually packaged seeds with growing guidelines:
- Sweet Jicama Root Vegetable
- Hales Best Canteloupes
- Caribbean Pigeon Peas (Perennial shrub)
- Heirloom Okra Lady Fingers
- Yard-long Green Asparagus Beans
- Heirloom Sicilian Ribbed Rosso Tomato
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Heirloom Vates Collard
- Heirloom Cucumber Marketmore
-- 9 Plant markers
Comes in a sturdy Bio-degradable Kraft Gift Box with decorative belly band.
Seed count is 30-100 depending on variety.
Other Names: Texas vegetable garden, hot weather seeds, hot weather vegetables, Florida vegetable garden, Arizona Vegetable garden, zone 9 vegetables, zone 10 vegetables