The perfect party gift for the Gardener or Hostess who enjoys entertaining. Included is a specially selected range of seeds to grow plants with an interesting variety of looks and flavors to garnish smoothies, drinks or appetizers.
It does not require a lot of space to make a cocktail garden. A simple raised bed or integrating cocktail plants into garden borders works well. Alternatively, they can be grown in containers or pots on a patio or balcony. Great gift!
Collection includes individually packages seeds with growing guidelines.
- Spoon Tomato seeds (tiny red tomatoes perfect to dress up your Bloody Mary or other cocktails and appetizers)
- Blue Borage seeds (starry bright blue flowers, Borage flowers smell and taste like cucumber and green melon, but look much more interesting)
- Garden Huckleberry (beautiful black berries dress up any smoothie and cocktail, showy display on tiny dessert tarts or frozen in ice cubes.
- Cucamelon seeds (add star quality to your cocktails with these grape sized 'water melons' that taste of cucumber but pack a zingy lime crunch)
- Giant Poha Berry seeds (tropical and sweet flavor, this berry makes a great cocktail or smoothie garnish, dip in chocolate for a small dessert)
- Brazilian Biquinho / Sweety Drop (stunning mini pimentos, look like Hershey's kisses, mild heat; skewered on wood picks dress up any cocktail or appetizer)
-- 6 small wooden plant markers
Comes in a sturdy Bio-degradable Kraft Gift Box with decorative belly band.
Seed count is 25 - 50 per pack depending on variety.
Other: Hostess gift, unique bartender gift, bar maid gift, unique garden gift, Mini fruit, mini vegetables, food for decoration, appetizer vegetable