Good bye Video Games and electronics! - Hello Garden!!!
Get your kids and grand kids interested in the important skill of gardening with these fun, interesting and easy to grow seeds.
Great memorable gift from family members to kids (Aunts and Uncles, Step Parents, Cousins, Siblings too... ) I still remember my favorite; climbing beans and the plant that folds up and re-opens and I remember exactly who gave them to me!
Collection includes 6 types of individually packaged Seeds with growing guidelines:
• Organic Yard Long Bean (Snake Bean) – Delicious, very long, edible green pole bean
• Sensitive Plant Sleeping Grass – Leaves fold up when touched and then reopen
• Organic Heirloom Miniature Peas Tom Thumb - Small child sized green peas, good for containers, Kids love them
• Organic Giant Sunflower Skyscraper – Tallest of all (12 ft), giant heads, edible seeds, amazing to kids
• Organic Cotton – Learn where cotton comes from
• Cucamelon Mouse Melon – Looks like a watermelon, tastes like cucumber, small fun fruits, Kids adore them
-- Bonus - Strawberry Corn seeds for popcorn - not pictured
-- 6 small wooden plant markers
Comes in a small Tin Box wrapped with a decorative belly band along with growing guidelines, a mini composition note book and tree branch pencil for field notes. Seed count is between 20 and 30 per package, depending on variety.
Other Names: Children Garden Seeds, Kids Garden Seeds, Garden gifts for Children